André Ribeirinho is felling like a Rock Star as he appears in DN , the National portuguese paper !
Adegga is the project that André started. 3 years ago I quit my day job at SAPO and decided to work full-time on this project.
- Adegga now has over 100.000 unique visitors every month and includes over 10.000 tasting notes from its members. Together consumers are changing the wine world by creating a new wine recommendation era where trust and conversation are more important than status.
- Adegga is now a platform with a soon be released API and Mobile application for the IPhone & Android.
- Wine producers can use Adegga to talk about their wines, present their winery or launch a new wine. Cortes de Cima and Quevedo are two of wine producers already doing it.
AVIN, an ISBN for Wine
- The AVIN (Twitter) is a unique identifier for each wine. Think of it as an ISBN for Wine.
- Like with books, every wine should have a unique number. This will help consumers get more information out of each bottle of wine and help them make smarter decisions.
- 2 years ago we created the concept of Dynamic Wine Labels allowing anyone with a camera-enabled mobile phone to read the label and access wine reviews, wine prices and a lot more information from anywhere.
- Cortes de Cima, Quevedo, O’Vineyards were the first to use the AVIN.
- Now, over 1 million wine labels have been printed with a Dynamic Wine Label including an AVIN and a QRCode
- Wineries interested in getting an AVIN for their wines should contact us.
What else ?.. read the whole article on Facebook: Facebook | Andre Ribeirinho : Feeling like a rock star!
Or on Adrés own blog: blog.delaranja.com
Pirata "Espécial" is on Adegga: Pirata | Adegga
and so is..
S’Alqueria: S Alqueria 2006 | Adegga